I. General provisions
1. These Regulations (hereinafter referred to as „Regulations”) are issued by the Organizer to ensure the safety of the Event and determine the rules of behavior of people present at the Event and their use of the site on which the event is held, as well as the devices located on it, and regulates rights and obligations of the participants of the Event.
2. The organizer of the event (hereinafter referred to as the „Organizer”) is Stowarzyszenie Organizatorów Symulacji i Gier Terenowych OldTown, NIP: 8542407943, REGON: 36145569500000, KRS number: 0000556634, address: 73-110 Stargard, ul. Mikołaja Reja 5a / 1. The Organizer’s office from 18 – 26 July 2020 will be located in the building marked with the „Office” sign located on plot 103 of the Kluczewo airport in the central place of the event.
3. The cultural event called „Weekend in OldTown” (hereinafter referred to as „Event”) is an event aimed at popularizing post-apocalyptic.
4. The event starts on Friday, 24/07/2020 at 17:00 and ends on Sunday at 18.00. The event takes place on the plot of 103 of the 23rd District of the Stargard Municipality on the designated area of the Kluczewo airport area (hereinafter referred to as the „Event Venue”).
5. The participant of the Event is any person who participates in the Event (hereinafter referred to as „Participant”).
6. The Regulations are addressed to all persons who during the Event will be staying on the Event Venue. Each person staying in this area during the Event is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
7. The proper course of the Event will be taken care of by the persons specially appointed by the Organizer (hereinafter referred to as the „Organizer’s Staff”).
II. Participation in the Event
1. Admission to the Event Venue is payable and is entitled to all persons interested in the event.
2. Minors can participate in the Event only under the care of adults and under their responsibility.
3. Due to the conditions prevailing at the Event, animals are not allowed to enter the Event Venue.
4. It is forbidden to bring and possess during the Event:
weapons or other dangerous items,
narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances,
unmanned aerial vehicles, drones and other objects floating in the air.
5. The Organizer’s staff can:
1. refuse to participate in the Event:
2. to ask from the Event Venue people who disrupt public order by their behavior or behave contrary to the Rules of the Event;
to ask from the Event Venue the persons referred to paragraph 1.
III. Rights and obligations of the participants of the Event
1. Participants of the Event and all other persons who are at the Event Venue are obliged to behave in a manner that does not endanger the safety of other people present at the Event, and in particular to comply with the provisions of the Regulations.
2. It is forbidden to destroy markings and information boards, advertising media, scenography, devices and equipment located at the Event Venue, etc.
3. It is forbidden to conduct any commercial activity or other gainful activity, as well as advertising and promotional activities on the Event Venue, without the Organizer’s consent.
IV. Organizational and ordering rules in force at the Event
2. The organizer is entitled to record the course of the Event, including the image of people participating in it, using video and sound recording devices.
3. Participant taking part in the Event gives free consent to use, including the Organizer’s dissemination of its image, recorded during the Event by means of image and sound recording devices, through its publication in whole or in fragments on the social profiles and websites of the Organizer and entities with it cooperating in the implementation of its statutory objectives, in the publications or videos made by the Organizer or on its behalf, and other types of information materials (also in printed and electronic version) disseminated by the Organizer in connection with the organization of the Event or its information campaign or promotional. The subject agreement for the use and dissemination by the Organizer of the image may be withdrawn at any time.
4. The organizer is not responsible for lost and left items in the Event Venue.
5. The organizer is not responsible for services provided at the Event Venue by third parties.
V. Final provisions
Weekend in OldTown is a fan cultural initiative organized by the OldTown Association of Organizers of Simulations and Field Games.
Ul. Mikołaja Reja 5a/1, Stargard
KRS number: 0000556634